Hello all...

I saw the message about mpserver07 last week, so I checked on it and found that
fgms wasn't running. I have no idea why it wasn't, as "uptime" showed the
machine to be online for over 181 days. Surely someone would have noticed
before now, if mpserver07 hadn't been working for 6 months? I don't really use
Flightgear much anymore as I am involved in a couple of other projects. So I
apologize for not noticing that the service wasn't running, and I'll check on
it more often. But if someone notices that it is down, I welcome them to email
directly me at:

tcbe...@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

TB