On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Gijs de Rooy <gijsr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Curt (love you too), in compliance with our release plan, only bug fixes
> can be cherry picked into the release branch, now that we've past July 17.
> This is to make sure that we don't end up having countless of
> non-functioning/buggy aircraft on the download page.  New features and
> completely new aircraft should not end up in the release branch.
>
> See: http://wiki.flightgear.org/Release_plan

Understood, but it seems (and I could be mistaken) like a lot of small bug
fixes and rembrandt compatibility updates are going into "master" only and
could easily be cherry picked into the release branch.  If this is due to
some aircraft authors not remembering to cherry pick their bug fixes over
to the release branch then I wanted to bring it up for discussion.  If this
is entirely intentional and due to an abundance of caution, then that's
perfectly fine too.

Thanks,

Curt.
--