> Are you sure about the syntax of the --prop=/sim/... command line
> option? I thought it should be something like: --prop:/sim/...  If I'm
> right, you might still have the traffic manager running.

For all I know and can test, they're equivalent. Changing to --prop:/sim/...
doesn't change the messages, using --prop=/sim/...  I have never seen any
traffic and checking in the tree the property is set correctly.

> So maybe you have come across a flight that has an empty callsign
> (which could theoretically trigger the debugging system).

This happens in an awful lot of locations (except remote Alaska outback,
basically everywhere I fly...).

Hooray helped me to pin this down a bit - if I set

 --prop:/ai/track-callsign=NoCallsignplot

(i.e. not to 'empty') then the messages disappear. So it indeed seems to be
that the track property is empty, and an empty callsign is picked up.

Thanks for taking a look!

* Thorsten