Shouldn’t some online flightsim magazines where someone has good
contacts be asked to publish exactly this story now ? I couldn’t believe
it, and maybe posting warnings on FlightGear pages is not enough. Maybe
there are a lot of people out there we do not know, still waiting for
charges beeing reversed or whatever ...

-Yves