On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:13 AM, Torsten Dreyer <tors...@t3r.de> wrote:

> This marks our final state of the code for the 2.8.0 release. Please
> start building our distributables from this tag on the release/2.8.0
> branch.
>
> Anything pushed to fg/sg/fgdata into the release/2.8.0 branch from how
> on will eventually go into a 2.8.0.x bugfix release.

I'm currently uploading source .tar.gz's and the FlightGear-data.tar.gz to
the ibiblio.org mirror.  I've finished the windows packaging and once the
data tar ball is fully uploaded, I'll begin to upload the official v2.8.0
windows setup.exe

I have a preliminary v2.8 aircarft download page created (
http://www.flightgear.org/download/aircraft-v2-8/) but Gijs is working on
an improved aircraft download page that should be ready in time for the
release.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: