Hi all,

The master branch of fgdata has become messed up. A number of commits
have become duplicated and some undone (they exist in the history but
their effect is gone from HEAD).

I'm not sure how to sort this out or if it is worth the effort to do so
(I can easily push yet another copy of my commits that got undone to
reinstate their effect - but I don't know how many more commits have been
undone).

/Please be careful/ and if you are not sure that the branch you are
merging into master is ok do not push the result to the master repository.
Instead, ask somebody with more git experience to have a look first.

Example of undone commits - they exist in the history yet their effects
are not in the HEAD revision (despite being the most recent commits to
the respective files - excepting merges):

7715893d774fe966cb332ef37206c5198cbff690
c973fc9dc4895f3366204dffdc013d83aabcb533

Cheers,

Anders
Anders Gidenstam
WWW: http://gitorious.org/anders-hangar