No, FlightProSim and whatever they're called.

I still think we need another license for sceneries etc. Anything but code
should be possible to license similar to GPL, but not allowing any commmercial
use.
Only change/add this to gpl, rename it flightgear scenery license or whatever.
Dual licensing..should be easy?