Am 11.11.2012 13:14, schrieb Frederic Bouvier:
>> multiple separate directories, you can separate the paths with ":"
>> (works also on Windows).
>>
>> fgfs --fg-root=FGDATA_PATH --fg-scenery=CUSTOM_PATH1:CUSTOM_PATH2:...
>
> On windows, the path separator if ";"

You are right, for scenery it indeed is. But I'm sure I have seen a
"funny" hack in our code somewhere, which detected if the ":" character
was preceded by a single or multiple letters - in order to distinguish
Windows drive specs (i.e. "C:\foo..") from actual path separators
("C:\foo:A:\bar). But maybe this hack is in another area - or it was
dumped...

cheers,
Thorsten