On 18 Jan 2013, at 00:04, Stuart Buchanan <stuar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm still re-wording and re-arranging some of the content, but the
> current state can be found here:
>
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/Changelog_2.10.0
>
> I have two "asks":
>
> 1) Are there any significant features/enhancements that have been
> missed?  (Matthias: what HLA enhancements have been made, and can you
> provide a couple of suitable sentences describing them?  I'm happy to
> wordsmith any text)

- flight-path history on the map is nice, that's one of mine.

- ThorstenB added the capability to save replay tapes to disk and load them,
which allows nice tutorials to be created

- MP dialog now has a dynamic server list, showing online servers only.

- AITraffic takeoff and landings look more realistic visually, or rather no
long look unrealistic :)

- route-manager support for loading Navigraph procedures is more robust, but we
also offer 'default' SIDs and approaches if the real procedure data is not
installed. This generates a plausible straight in approach and terminal
waypoints based on the route course, though it may put you into a mountain in
hilly terrain.

Any more detailed needed about these, ping me. The flight history is very
'screenshot-able', the other less so.

James