fgfs-base has been updated. I recommend that for now, you run "sudo
apt-get update" and "sudo apt-get install fgfs-base", so that you only
have to download 540 MB instead of about 750 MB.

Note that the Software Updater will still annoy you to update the other
packages, even though there were no changes there.

Saikrishna Arcot