As is probably apparent by now, my server is down. I had been having problems
with the machine doing restarts occasionally over the past several months, but
it seems to gotten much worse in the past couple of weeks. But we've been
travelling for the past week, and I didn't have time to evaluate the machine
before we left home last week. As we won't be home for another few days, the
machine remains offline for now--and I don't really know when it will be back
up. Therefore mpserver07 is down for the foreseeable future.

Sorry for the inconvenience to the community.

TB