Hello!

I was wondering if there is a future plan in uniting these two amazing
attributes of FG...

I suspect the programming challenges must be more than easy, yet I assume we
would all like to have these features together, without having to quit and edit
config files for choosing one of them at a time.

I was wondering, could a button between Rembrandt and Atmospheric Light
Scattering be made in-game so that one can be turned off, thus allowing the
other to be turned on??

Note: No matter how hard i tried it seems that Rembrandt cannot have
Antialiasing. This regardless of whether I try it through FGs command line or
through Nvidia-settings.... Am I doing something wrong or is it the way it
should be?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
/Kle