> * Canvas instances can now be placed on scenery objects. This allows
>   for example creating animated signs/monitors. I've started to create
>   a Visual Docking Guidance System, which is not fully functionally yet
>   but should be complete enough to be used for a screenshot (eg. azimuth
>   guidance is missing)

If I could get a screenshot from you, that'd be nice.

>   If you want I can create a video of my work in progress C-130J making
>   use of these animations.

This sounds very neat!

Hm, I guess one could make a video presentation of all animated features (like
the trees moving in the wind, or the storm blows dust /leaves effect I'm
working on), but maybe someone else should do that - video is not really my
area of expertise...

* Thorsten