On 26 Jul 2013, at 20:11, Alan Teeder <ajtee...@v-twin.org.uk> wrote:

> I have added a washout/high-pass filter and an integrator to the XML
> autopilot. Also I have added aliases to the exponential filter so that it may
> be also called low-pass or lag and an alias to the noise-spike filter so that
> it can also be called rate-limit.
>
> README.digitalfilters is updated to match, as well as incorporating the
> undocumented derivative filter and mentioning the use of expressions.
>
> How should I submit these for review? Please donĀ“t ask me to use git, as I am
> very good at screwing my own repos up and would not like to do the same to
> fgdata.

I would greatly prefer you to use Git, possibly after a discussion about
workflow and suchlike. If that's utterly impossible you can post a diff or
patch here and we can review it.

Note that if you use Gitorious' merge-request system, and you can't screw up
FGdata, but of course that doesn't help with making a glorious mess of your
own...

James