Dear FlightGear Team,
I have recently downloaded FlightGear, and am enjoying it, but I seem not be
able to download some aircraft. Even when the program says I have downloaded
the aircraft correctly, when I go to use the aircraft, it comes up with a small
blue and yellow plane. Also, with the plane which do successfully download, I
am not able to get it in the livery which I want, even when it says that I can
get it on your website.
 I use a MacBook Air laptop, and it would be greatly appreciated if you were
able to provide some help.
Thanks,
Ante