Curtis L. Olson wrote:

What lists is this happening on. I did send a note to this user a month or so ago, and thought the issue was resolved. Have these replies started up again, or is it only certain lists where it is happening? I think I accidentally clicked on the link in one of his replies and "registered" myself so I no longer see these from my own mail. I almost wish I hadn't because I can't exactly take it back now.

Still getting it here:

Your message Re: [Flightgear-users] NASA Worldwind was not transfered to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Safe-mail users can block messages from unkown email addresses.
Please click on the following link to have your address added to the recipient's Allowed List and ensure delivery of your email:

Anyone with common sense would've whitelisted any lists they subscribe to.

--
Jon Stockill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]