--- "Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Configure scripts typically are setup to work on a
> variety of platforms,
> so some thing will be found and some things not
> found.  Typically the
> script will abort if it finds that something is
> missing.  But if
> windows.h is missing on a linux system, trust me,
> it's not a big deal. :-)

Curtis,
Thanks for the reply. I guessed the windows one, <g>
but it must be one or more of the others which causes
"make" to give this error:
   cd .&& /bin/sh
/usr/share/games/FlightGear/fgrun-0.4.5/missing --run
autoconf
   autoconf: configure.in: no such file or directory
   make: [configure] Error 1

Or maybe something else?

Don