Can someone  help me configure FlightGear to run on multiple PC’s? I am trying to set up a master node that is connected to the input device, and slave nodes that take there input from the master. I’m running FlightGear under Linux and using the command line options pasted below.  FlightGear starts normally (except for audio initialization…I have not installed OpenAL). However, the input of the slave does not get tied to the master, and after exiting FlightGear, the console prints an error message stating that the command –native=socket,in,30,204.85.191,13001,udp is not recognized.

I took a look at the FlightGear command line options, and noticed the documentation for the –native switch, but could not find any documentation for the protocol of the parameters required by –native.

Thanks!

fgfs --fg-root=/usr/lib/FlightGear/data --fg-scenery=/usr/lib/FlightGear/data/Scenery  --disable-random-objects --enable-horizon-effect --enable-enhanced-lighting --telnet=5501

--native=socket,in,30,204.85.191.49,13001,udp --enable-ai-models --httpd=5502 --view-offset=-180.0