Eric Brasseur wrote:
Hello All,

I noticed these three problems while trying out FlightGear 0.9.9 on a Windows Me (recent install), 1.5 GHz PC, nVidia graphic card, Azerty keyboard:

No way to get the [ ] { } keys do their job. On an Azerty keyboard you have to use the Alt key to the right of the space bar, which is named Alt Gr. I know how to hack the XML key bindings file
(I don't use Windows anyway) but what about the fragile newbie, emitting painful yet unhearable little cries far up there in his remote location? If a solution to this problem is mentioned in the documentation or the software menus, I didn't find it after half an hour research.
I have to apologize: Windows Me was tuned in French Azerty, while I have a Belgian Azerty keyboard. The { } [ ] symbols are not situated on the same keys.

Sorry,

Eric