Hello Vivian:

When FG is running and from the Tool Bar I chose File >Browse Internal
Properties >Instrumentation. There are two; the 2nd is the nearest, but
relates to heading indicator and path. This refers to the Seahawk and is for
xml. Nothing here refers to TACAN!

If I am looking in something wrong, then point me in the right direction. In
fact the only mention, as far as I can see is in Equipment >Radio Settings.
Here you see the default 029Y setting.

For the Seahawk, as I mentioned, none of the instruments direct you to the
Nimitz, but back to KSFO as the default. Having the cockpit laid out like a
Cessna, does not help, as one's vision is very restricted for visual
flight!!!

Thank You

Martin