Fred

> Vivian Meazza a écrit :
>
> >>What's wrong/missing in fgrun ?
> >>
> >It seems to default to in,10,localhost,5000. Not the end of the world,
> but
> >the solution (in Advanced/Networks) is not self-evident. Perhaps having 2
> >points of entry to MP is a little confusing?
> >

> I changed the default host by retrieving the real host name. Could you
> tell me if it works for you ?
> ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/fgrun-win32-20051204.zip

Hmmm, not consistently. I expected to be able to put the hostname= to, say,
pigeond.net, the in port to 5000 and out to 5002. In which case the in
address is still 'localhost'(which you can't see). This requires a user to
guess that he needs to go to advanced/networks to sort it out.

If on the other hand, all is left blank, then if you open advanced/networks
then the local computer name is shown. If this page is now filled in
correctly, all is well.

I think a bit more work is required to make this user-proof.

HTH

Vivian