On 09/02/11 10:56, Manolo Gouy wrote:
> Also, fl_xid() was part of the API and declared in x.H
> already in 1.1, without need for any extra symbol definition.

        OK, good. So just confirming:

        Should the public docs for fl_xid() indicate
        one should #include <FL/x.H> to make use of it?

        It's the docs I'm trying to nail down, as to date they
        make no mention of what to include, and folks seem to
        trip up on errors with fl_xid() a lot.

        From what I can tell, fl_xid() is only documented in osissues,
        which to date only had once sentence describing it,
        and doesn't cover what to include to reach it.

        Whatever mention there is of x.H currently in osissues,
        I don't think it clearly connects to fl_xid(). If it is,
        apparently it's unclear, as others including myself have
        run into this.