On 04/23/12 14:57, Matthias Melcher wrote:
>> I added the OS X command line build for FLTK 1.3 to Jenkins. I also added
>> all jobs for FLTK 3.0.
> http://matthiasm.mooo.com/jenkins

        Cool! This looks kinda easy to use.

        I wanted to look at the console output from some of the recent builds,
        but couldn't due to 'timeouts':

http://10.0.1.19/jenkins/job/FLTK_1.3_Ubuntu_Makefile/
The server at 10.0.1.19 is taking too long to respond.

        Ditto for http://10.0.1.19/jenkins/job/FLTK_1.3_MSVista_VisualC2010/,
        and the others.

        Maybe the box went to sleep? (Power-down?)

        I just scheduled a build, and that seemed to wake things up.

        Having done that, I can now view the console output,
        though it seems to be showing errors that I think aren't FLTK
        issues some much as perhaps a PATH issue with the build environment:

http://matthiasm.mooo.com/jenkins/job/FLTK_1.3_MSVista_MinGW/lastBuild/console
Console Output
View as plain text

Started by upstream project "All FLTK 1.3" build number 2
Building remotely on WindowsVista in workspace
c:\jenkins\workspace\FLTK_1.3_MSVista_MinGW
Cleaning up c:\jenkins\workspace\FLTK_1.3_MSVista_MinGW\.
Updating http://svn.easysw.com/public/fltk/fltk/branches/branch-1.3
U         src\flstring.c
At revision 9390
[FLTK_1.3_MSVista_MinGW] $ c:\MinGW\msys\1.0\bin\bash
C:\Users\matt\AppData\Local\Temp\hudson8420956179617366250.sh
The system cannot find the path specified
FATAL: command execution failed
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "c:\MinGW\msys\1.0\bin\bash" (in
directory "c:\jenkins\workspace\FLTK_1.3_MSVista_MinGW"): CreateProcess
error=3, Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden
CreateProcess error=3, Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden
[..]