Stan wrote:
> Fair enough, thanks.
> But, make this change and you'll still see plenty of events.
> 
> int main()
> {
>     TestWindow win(300, 300, "Main");
>     TestWindow sub(50, 50, 100, 100, "Sub");
>     sub.end();
>     sub.hide();        ////   <== Add this


        Not sure if that's an issue or not.

        I suppose it is an issue if the docs say hidden windows
        shouldn't receive events, but I don't know that to be true.
        For instance events like FL_HIDE/FL_SHOW would be hard to
        deliver if true.

> I thought that
> hidden windows didn't get events -- am I wrong about that?

        Is that in the docs?
        I don't think its specified as such, and I'd doubt it to be true.

        Pretty sure code in handle() must check the state of visible()
        if that's critical to the widget's behavior.
_______________________________________________
fltk mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.easysw.com/mailman/listinfo/fltk

Reply via email to