On 13.01.2011 15:35, Brian Tilley wrote:
> I've been having trouble with a Text Editor when attempting to look at files
> containing around 330,000 bytes of text (7400 lines).
>
> Basically, when I load the file it appears to load OK, but when displayed, I
> don't seem to be able to scroll down to the bottom of the file. It stops
> around 85% from the bottom.
>
> For reasons I won't go into I've been using fltk 1.1.7...

You mean, you see this effect in FLTK 1.1.7? Does your editor
use wrap mode? Did you also *try* FLTK 1.1.10 (or the newest
subversion -> 1.1.11)?

The reason I'm asking these questions is that ISTR that there
was a bug fix concerning scrolling when wrap mode was active,
but I don't know exactly in which version. Might have been
before 1.1.7, though. If you give us more information, I may
be able to find the specific patch that would help.

OTOH, if the file you mention doesn't contain secret data,
could you put it on a server somewhere so that we can download
it for testing?

Albrecht