On 13.01.2011 16:41, Brian Tilley wrote:

> The problem I have with upgrading, in the environment in which I work, is
> that the entire application would need to be regression tested if I update
> FLTK. (Our QA are not very trusting of this sort of update).

Would this also apply, if you patch only Fl_Text_Display? If you
could do this, and if you answered my question whether you used wrap
mode, and if you tried FLTK 1.1.10 (for testing only), I might be
able to help to find a small patch. Maybe.

> I can't give you the full application, but if I can find time I'll produce a
> cutdown app and see if that contains the same problem.

I didn't mean the application, but only the file that produces the
error, but a test app would be even better.

Albrecht