On 07/19/11 04:52, kdi...@live.ru wrote:
> MacArthur, Ian (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:
>> If I understand the question right, you are saying that if you post to
>> the list from your email client, then your messages appear in the list
>> OK, but you do not get a copy returned to you?
>
> No Ian!
>
> Anyway letters not comeing into my the mail-box (AND into forums of fltk) if
> I'm sending them not through a web form of forum. - My the letters are
> loseing
> somewhere (via mail-client).

    Not sure what the problem is with the email.

    You might try switching to using the NNTP access to the
    newsgroups instead.

    Outlook Express, Thunderbird, and Opera all have NNTP
    news readers built in, which IMHO are the best ways to
    read and post to the fltk groups.

    Just point your news reader at news://news.easysw.com/
    and 'subscribe' to fltk.general, and whatever other groups.
    This way you can see all posts and reply easily.