Hi Swapnil,

Fluidsynth can do what you ask. You can use the following command line:

fluidsynth /path/to/soundfont.sf2 /path/to/midifile.mid
--fast-render=/path/to/output.wav

You can also specify the audio format with --audio-file-format if
Fluidsynth has been compiled with libsndfile support.

For more info, please have a look at the manual or the man page:
https://github.com/FluidSynth/fluidsynth/wiki/UserManual

Cheers,

   Marcus