Hi, Alan:

This is a fine idea. I often find myself writing demonstrations of bugs or
sketches of new design patterns in micro-projects.  This would be so much
better, we're a distributed group, and we need shared tools to inform
discussions, investigate bugs, develop workarounds, et cetera.  We
especially need tools like this that enable collaboration in real time.

+1, to say the least.  Let me know if you need help testing anything out.

Cheers,

Tony