Hi Gio,

I don’t know the full details of what’s needed, but it sounds like the first
option would be the easiest approach. However, we’d need to update the
description to indicate that it is still not in active development and that
it’s just to support the deployment needs.

Regarding your second option, would it be possible to have another repo, which
I guess could be the build site, that, as part of it’s CI/CD process, did a
checkout of the archived repos that need to be deployed? In that way we can
still track the code for the archived repos in their own locations.

Thanks
Justin