I wonder if it’s also time for us to consider how/if we use
build.fluidproject.org <http://build.fluidproject.org/>. I’m pretty sure links
to it have been in reports and sent to funders, but I don’t think we’ve updated
the site in quite a while. Thoughts? Does anyone use it? Should we use? For
what?

Thanks,

Michelle