[EMAIL PROTECTED],.Internet writes:
>Hi
>I just got a copy of Postface/Jefferson's Birthday for $40US on
>Bibliofind.
>Owen, I'm very interested in getting a copy of your essay 'Fluxus,
>Experimentalism and the End of Language' in the book Experimental,
>Visual,
>Concrete. Have any clues how I could get a copy?

>RA

Reed - The book is still in print (I think - I saw it still listed in
the publishers catalog), but since it is a European publication it is a
bit costly (60 or 80. USD). Any book source that deal with foreign (to
the US) sellers should be able to order the book

I think I still have a few offprints of my article and I can send you
one -  and if I am out of offprints, I can certainly send you or anyone
else interested a xerox copy of the essay as long as they contact me
with a mailing address.

Owen