Patricia

bigtable is wonderful. I will look at the other later (busy). Having just read
Rimbuad's "The Drunken Boat" and "Season In Hell" recently I can say that I
infinitely prefer the Burroughs cut-up to the original. It has such great energy. I
was completely unimpressed with the "Drunken Boat". It basically does nothing for
me. Quite bland. I think Rimbaud's life was more interesting than his art. That's my
2 cents.

Thanks for the pointer. You get my vote for best netsurfer on the list today.

RA

PS Yes, I used to be on the City Lights mailing list but they have stopped sending
me catalogues. Yeah, them folks is hard to beat.