Terrance,
Yes, artists are more spiritual. They've been given that duty. It makes them cease to
function properly as people, which is exactly why they should be looked down upon or
soundly thrashed by regular people for their friggin pretensions.

Yeah, Andy Warhol said "Business is the best kind of art." and a lot of people agree
with him. I, however, occupy an oppositional position on this particular matter.

Juniper bushes,

RA