I'm very tired and signing off now and may not be interpreting this correctly,
but could I use my actual cats, Countess Rrose Calico and Count Vladimir de Mews
Russian Blue?  They have often attempted document searches when I am not at home
and are quite enamored with my keyboard.  It would be two cats, four paws
(frontal), one keyboard, probably catnip beforehand.

Yawn, (sorry)
PK