Patricia

A poet named Meikal And from Wisconsin last year wrote a series of
"Mesostics for Dick Higgins" using words from Higgins' FOEW. They have
been published in magazines and I think also on the web, but the URL for
his website at the moment escapes me. He's also a former Fluxlist person
but I think he left the list last year too unfortunately.

RA