Terrence writes;

Paintings are different. They are more like a fabulous concert played only once.
They are one of a kind. (Mp3's are more like cheap posters but better). Packaged
and distributed cd's are the fancy seriographs. But you know the new money making
concept for soft media. Design once sell many times.

I think the artists need to get more from the music but I think it this is more
about money grubbing promoters and distributors then musicians. The artits speaking
against mp3 are acting more as spokespeople for the suits who are just paracitical
creatures who feel threatened by those they seek to exploit.

~Die suits die dun dun dun dun drrrraannggg!mp3 killed the suits mps killed the
suits! yaaaaaaaaaaa! dun dun dun dun dun draaaaang! Die suits die dun dun dun dun
drrrraannggg! dun dun dun dun drrrraannggg! mp3 killed the suits mps killed the
suits! yaaaaaaaaaaa!~

T.