Alan,

>a box, in which, if i ever finish it, will be a lot of my work (on paper) to
date.
>an edited archive of mostly unfinished stuff.  Well sort of, the pieces in the
box are finished in their own right, however, as a lot of them are the starting
points for other activities... I haven't acted on them all.
>if someone were interested, how do I value it?...By weight perhaps?

I would definitely be interested to see it.
sounds like a tour through the alan bowman psyche...
you should sell tickets for the tour.
btw, what kind of timespan/projectspan does this collection of your work cover?

Scott
---
BaseKamp Gallery
215.592.7288