Fluxlisters -

Been offline/list for a bit and upon return found lots of posts, some
interesting some not - but in general I must say that all of the exchanges
are oddly enough very Fluxus - bickering has a long history in Fluxus and
I guess as we are exploring the nature and dynamics of Fluxus, flux,
fluxist traditions we are continuing that one as well. The only thing that
this cyber community is missing is the ability to all go out and have a
beer (or other favorite beverage item) and get on with things. So my plan
is - and  if anyone wants to join me in this please do - at 3PM EST,
tomorrow May 29th 2001 I am going to go out and have a beer (IPA) and
toast to the list and moving on. . . so join me in a beverage where ever
you are and raise a glass to the next step aqnd remembering that we are
all in this because we share interestes as well as having divergent
views/ideas.

There were a couple of queries about the status of the materials for the
planned CD for the Fluxlist Box - the long and the short of it is that I
still have all the materials, but due to technical problems and frankly,
my lack of time put to the project and the creation of the online version
of the catalog, nothing was completed. Sol I believe that you mentioned
that you might be interested it taking this on, that is,  doing something
with the materials? If so let me know and I can gather everything up and
either mail the stuff on disk and/or ftp it to you. But I wonder if we
might want to do something with this maybe make another fluxlist project
with the materials assemble and presented on the CD - which might include
the past stuff (which only took up about 200 megs) and then a collection
of new materials for this medium, or other stuff from or related to the
list, like the performance scores, or??

Owen