good point Owen. Clearly bickering can exist without body language (via
telephone), and without voice intonation (via email)... both important in
traditional face to face versions of these battles. in the same way,
catharsis or resolution doesn't necessarily have to be face to face either.
but we probably still need to use face-to-face metaphors to enact and signify
a getting on with things.

Owen Smith wrote:
The only thing that
this cyber community is missing is the ability to all go out and have a
beer (or other favorite beverage item) and get on with things.

> 3PM EST,
> tomorrow May 29th 2001 I am going to go out and have a beer (IPA) and
> toast to the list and moving on. . . so join me

count me in (any excuse, right?). cheers!
Scott