hi all,

just thinking about what i wrote and would like to add something furthur. i
was not expecting any money for postage etc and am printing the address books
on my own. one person did send me 6 wonderful frida kahlo stamps which i
greatly appreciate. i was thinking of it as a mail art group project and also
we have received many mailings from roger steven's 'happy new ears' to
princess petal's many mail delights and countless things from allen bukoff,
alan bowman and sol nte to mention just a few. so i  was wondering about the
sudden 'cost of postage' coming up? just wanted to clarify a bit where my
wandering brain was going on this. also i have no objection to paying for
postage if it is required. i really like the spirit of mail art and treasure
all that i receive, in fact the box is getting quite full and is always fun to
look through the various things which have been mailed. i'm especially fond of
melissa's cigar box. my real treasure though is a beautiful photograph from
petal.

bests, carol xxoo