dear AK, Eric, josh, gabriel and Carol

Thanks for your infos. in fact, back when i was asking the community for
contributions for my work on jose luis de la pena, ken friedman was the only
one to send me anything (it was a very serious (in fact very, very serious)
and detailed and sincere letter. josh - if i ever come to texas (which is
rather improbable) i will bring along a copy of this letter and some swiss
glue to paste it somewhere into your booklet).

georg
--
Georg Birkner Dipl. Arch. ETH
Roentgenstrasse 44