Crispin -- or Don -- I'm a little confused (and those who know me, know this is nothing either new or surprising). Are we to send you our 1 prototype contribution in a box meeting the dimensions you set out, or do we just send it however and you'll provide a box, or we send a box later?

I had an idea -- and went to bed with a three-day headache because of it, thank you very much! What if all the Box II contributions were mailed to participants in the large plastic bags that were mentioned, thus keeping postage down, and each recipient created his/her own container. That way cigar-box afficionados could use a cigar box, while those who favored paint cans could do that, and anyone who had an alternative could use it as well. A pre-printed label could be included with each set of contents....

BTW, the candy box arrived the other day, delighting! Thank you!

MElissa

Melissa McCarthy
Hours: whimsical or by appointment
****>>>Adult, maybe; grown-up, never!<<<****