The Funtastic United Nations invite you to:

MAKE POSTCARDS NOT WAR

here below find a couple of Mail Art calls received from Guido Vermeulen and bounced off to you:
put postcards into your guns & have FUN playing in the sand

vittore at AAA Editions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aaa-edizioni.it  (new pages added soon)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR POSCARD ART PROJECT

Cloverleaf is putting out an urgent mail art call.
You can participate in Make Love Not War in two
different ways...

1. Download the pdf version of the postcard on his website
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scrapsofart/mailart/make_love/index.html
Color, paint, or collage the card. Then mail it or email it to the White
House.

Mailing Address:
President George W. Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
USA

Email Address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2.  Email or send a postcard to Cloverleaf requesting the printed version
of
the postcard. Be sure to give your complete address.

Email Cloverleaf at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailing Address:
Cloverleaf
PO Box 32282
Baltimore, MD 21282
USA

He will try to provide documentation on
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scrapsofart/mailart/make_love/index.html.
Please send a scan or copy of what you sent if possible. Or even just a
note letting us know that you sent a postcard to the White House.

- Cloverleaf
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.scrapsofart.com

PS - Feel free to forward this to other artists and peace and art networks.

INTERNATIONAL ANTI-WAR MAIL ART CALL

A similar call came from another American mail artist:
Tamara Wyndham
213 Henry street , #8
10002 New York, NY
USA
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Her message goes like this:
If we send anti-war mail art to each other, we may be preaching to the
converted. Why not also send anti-war mail art to the war-mongers? Send
your anti-war message to:

President George W. Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington DC, 20500
USA

Vice President Richard Cheney
Executive Office Building
Washington DC, 20500
USA

Any media, any size. No returns. No documentation. No deadline, as long as
they are in office! I suggest making your message clear and explicit, as
these people don't think like artists; but its up to you!
Send stuff to your local politicians as well. Please pass this on to others
- THANKS!!!!