Sorry to post something somewhat unrelated to the list and the nature thereof, but I
thought that perhaps somewhere out there, amongst that great wealth of talent and
knowledge that is Fluxlist (oh look! flattery to detract from the non-fluxlisty nature
of this message), there is the answer I am looking for.

After  the strange message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and another reporting an infected
file I had sent to an address I don't even have, this morning I was checking an old
email address (my old Libero one). Amongst the spam there was a mail delivery notice
reporting the non delivery of an infected file to an address I've never seen before.
This account is web-based, therefore doesn't go through Outlook, or any other mail
prog - on this website based email I have no stored addresses.

I understand that some viruses clone addresses but are usually propogated through ms
progs such as outlook.

My pc is heavily protected with anti-virus and firewall stuff and I have run current
checks for the new viruses (checking registries etc) and as far as I can see I am
clear.

Do I have a problem or is someone just using my addresses?  So far I have recieved 3
notifications of problems 2 for 2 seperate email addresses which go through Outlook
and one web-based one - none of which make sense as there is no proof in each case of
any activity on my part.

My concern is that I have a problem that I cannot find and that I'mm passing it on
through my quite large address book.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (offlist)

Thanks for you patience

Alan

Spazio ILLIMITATO per la tua Email, Scanner Antivirus,
Antispam, Backup e POP3. Prova la nuova Email di superEva:
http://webmail.supereva.it/