I've had hundreds of these!!!

What seems to happen with this Mydoom virus is that once it has
commandeered someone's address book it sends out viruses that purport to
come from the names in the address book.
So - if your address is in someone's address book and they get the virus
- your name goes out to hundreds of people - who all think you've sent
them a virus.

Of course the next thing is you start getting e-mails from total
strangers either
a) telling you that you sent them a virus or
b) telling you that they are out of the office at the moment

Blinking nuisance.

You then start getting viruses sent to you but with the name not quite
right
- if your address works like the Freeserve one - ie my address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] but in fact the first word could be anything
- so [EMAIL PROTECTED] works equally well.

So I get viruses sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] admin@ pzone... etc

Hope this helps.

By the way I have 379 unread Fluxlist e-mails. I really must read them!

Love to all

Roger

PS Haven't had many card game rules yet... come on.........

PPS NP Far From Enough - Viktor Krauss

XXX

The Poetry Zone http://www.poetryzone.co.uk

Danny Chaucer http://www.dannychaucer.com