In a message dated 5/18/04 3:05:32 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

once in Boston we had a white out party at basement lived in it at the time--huffing it--it was disappointing!--decorated parts of wall where had a mural going--with white out--and turned to the harder white stuff--celebrating an all night TWILIIGHT ZONE marathon on the channel 38--this went on until past dawn and then had to go to work--with white out all over hands and arms--strange twilight zone calligraphies for sure!

We use to have plastic garbage bag parties. We turned the lights out and hung one from the cieling of the garage-smoked alot of pot- lit the bag--there's a bucket of water underneath-- it burns all the rainbow colors then makes a shppoof sound into the bucket.