Ofcourse it isnt true. This man has never seen a
snobbitrooglemeter let alone know how it works! A
snobbitrooglemeter "detects" snobbitroogles and is
built for no other purpose! For "protection" one must
engage the services of a flackitmeister who will prune
your snobbits and stop any depleted roogles from
fraying at the edges of thrud. Why, everybody knows
that! Whats more the shard ioniser was outlawed three
years ago due to swutterings in the gorpzones and now
superceded by the shurp swifflers.

Please, PLEASE...tell me it isn't true!