Wrench

hcnerw n’ ylf eht plunging wings smeared with rice ekar ry ecaf  ,talk to it a tesolc erehw ti sevil  ,dripping  .meat inch buried  ,corn doolf  ,plunging ecir rake my closet sekac  ,some drumming in ym xedni wrench balloon I squabbled ni ym tekcop ekil a tnip fo smrow worms of pint a like pocket my in delbbauqs I noollab hcnerw index my ni gnimmurd emos, cakes tesolc ym ekar rice gnignulp, flood nroc, deirub hcni taem.  gnippird, lives it where closet a ti ot klat, face yr rake ecir htiw deraems sgniw gninulp the fly ‘n wrench

John M. Bennett

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library