In a message dated 5/22/04 1:20:37 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

IOHO, it is a tad arroigant to say that this list "is FLUXUS." The reason
that we chose to remain secret is that we are tired of the claim that so
many young artists make to being the inheritors and new claimants to the
label of Fluxus.

i didnt write that statement but what the statement means is that the list is fluxus in action, not that it encompasses the whole idea of Fluxus. Also I think it is very arrogant to disregard anyone claiming something as their own. Who are you to say someone shouldnt claim Fluxus? If it changes course isnt that the idea of the meaning of Fluxus? You Thomas Kinkade lovers you.

     Since you love living in the past so much here's a quote from Fluxshoe 1972:

     "Some people think their anxiety and uneasiness is due to their growing incapacity to throw away, to destroy ancient relics of their life which now burden them. These people consider their presence, their activity and spontaneity is spoiled by a conditioning lot of past and before they would recover the pleasures of action they would have to get rid of all these substitutes of their 'ego' which are often older than they.
     Yet these people admit easily that they must derive some kind of pleasure from preserving those tedious things  aged moments  pasts..."  Jochen Gerz